Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

B3ta und Bier

I love biergartens. I have just come home from spending a few hours in the sun drinking beer at the Grohe. Summertime is the best! Sitting around bullshitting and saufen. I should probably insert the link for Leo, the TU Muenchen German-English translation site. I speak German 99% of the time now, and I find it difficult to switch back to English when someone asks me to translate something technical.

I went this morning to get my injections at Dr. Hoppe's office. It went fairly easy, except the second injection felt like the nurse was throwing a dart into my ass. I flinched a little, which is not a good thing because intramuscular shots go pretty deep. Somehow I can imagine breaking a needle off in my flesh would be no fun at all. Instead of using an alchohol pad they have this spray that they use without warning that feels like liquid nitrogen when it hits the skin. I love the way I feel right after I get the injections. Sort of warm and fuzzy even though the injection site is a little sensitive afterwards.

I also got two referrals for my next appointments. the first is for the Uniklinik Frankfurt Sexualwissenshaft. they have a gender and sexual research program that is set up to treat freaks like me. I'm a bit apprehensive about going there, as one of my friends told me that they ask you questions like "are you sure that you are transexual?" as if they will talk me out of it somehow. One always should be sure about this of course, as it is final once you remove the twins. I have a while to go before I get to that point though. I'm as sure as I can be at this point. The second referral is for the Gemeinshaftspraxis fuer Endokrinologie. Say that five times fast...in other words I will be going to see an endocrinologist regarding my hormones. I'm not sure what this will bring, but I was asked to do this, and I will. Soon my health insurance company will be privy to what I am up to. I have been told that they send you a letter asking you to confirm that you are transexual and intend on going all the way through to surgery. How's that for privacy?

I finally feel like I am living for myself and what I want to do rather than what society or the boundaries I have imposed on myself because I was too worried about what other people think of me. In making my decision to transition, I had to come to grips with the fact that I will be undertaking something that is not socially acceptable. It's becoming easier to deal with the fact that I am not socially acceptable. When you exude self confidence, others seem to pick up on this and it somehow is not so difficult to make it through potentially heavy situations. I have always been so passive and sort of weak in my personal dealings, but now I am developing a new independence, however slowly. At times this whole self realization process really fucks with my head, but in general I can honestly say by and large it is a good thing and it feels right.

I had contacted B3ta.com (a website for lymie fuckpuppets and those of us with a sense of humor) over the weekend about becoming one of their many spectacles, whipping posts and the like. Let's just cal it a "human interest piece". What are we if we can't laugh at ourselves? And besides, I grew up in New England, where sarcasm is considered a virtue.

Oh yeah, the dumb ass question that was asked on the board..."can those people have children?" Should I really answer that? I can at least say that I don't have a euterus or ovaries and never will. FTMs could possibly as they have the plumbing, unless they have it removed. I can also still produce sperm and get an erection at the moment. But once the twins are sent to summer camp, this will also not be possible. I also have the option of saving sperm cryogenically, but I think I am a dead-ender. This fact was a little difficult to accept because I am the last of my bloodline. I am over that now however. Who in their right mind would bring a child into this world anyway? At some point you have to decide whether to fish or cut bait, shit or get off the pot, etc.

I do however beg a little mercy of the B3tans. Not likely. My spouse K-Po found B3ta a few years back when the site was in its kittency. Beer, Beer, Beer; Smoke a Fag; Elbow. Newsletter #117, the one that started all this. K-po saw the lead asking if someone from the B3ta audience would have a sex change and share the experience. She at that point had suggested that I do it. As I am always up for a challenge, and very likely to go through with this, what the hell? You only live once, or twice as the case may be. It took a bit of time, but here I am. I am suffering from a lack of attention.

I have also considered a post complete with pictures called "physical development". I was thinking that once a month I would post progress pics of hair re-growth, hair removal, and breast growth. I'm sure my family wouldn't approve of the last one, but hey, it would keep the readership up. Kind of like a train wreck. I assume the B3ta audience is a "meat and potatoes" type of crowd.

I wanted also to express my condolances to the victim's families of Thursday's bombings in London. Radicals are a bitch! Every last one of them should be rounded up and dipped in hot oil, slowly. Rat bastards!

The pics...what should I say? I had a great time in Saint Brieuc on the Brittany coast of France. My friend Marion was with me. We saw sonic youth and capleton at the Art Rock Fest. Good times.

Tschuss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home