Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

R.I.P.

They say it always comes in threes. My second cousin died yesterday while mowing the lawn. Heart attack I would guess. I didn't know him that well, but he and his brothers were there for me and my sisters when Dad passed away. I wish I could be there for them now. This sort of thing usually happens when I am living out of country. Pech gehabt.

The second was the mother of one of my best friends. Her Mom passed away last night after a brief illness. I feel her pain. For me to lose my Dad and Grandmother, Mimi, was very difficult. It still hurts and probably always will, one can only move on and learn to live with the loss.

I probably shouldn't write this but, I hope there won't be a third.

Rest in peace Jeff, rest in peace Frau Schäfer.

Schönen Abent noch...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home