Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Horoscope Cancer 2006 - Peace

The last few years have been difficult ones, Cancer, and you’ve often wondered if you’d ever reach the point where you can actually enjoy life. This year, you just might do it. Work stresses will be markedly lower, and you might be able to get by with putting in fewer hours. Not only that - your personal life is going to blossom like never before. Relationships of all kinds will improve, and if you’ve ever doubted it, this year you’ll know for certain that family, friends, and lovers alike adore you and will always be there for you. You won’t spend all your spare time idly. Not at all! You’ll be busy pursuing your own interests, and enjoying life overall. Few new worries will come your way. Enjoy.

I copied this Horoscope from an msn page on New Years Day. After reading this for the first time, I felt it was written especially for me. It addresses many parts of my life and gave me an inspirational lift. I am not so superstitious, realizing it will require much work to make such a year come to pass. Sounds nice anyway…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home