Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

pain in the neck

I just returned home from yet another two hour electrolysis session. It was unbelievably painful for every second she worked on me. This time and the last time were both almost unbearable. I have to find a better pain management method because Emla cream and ibuprofen aren’t cutting it anymore. I am almost ready to say screw it and just have to shave every day. That seems pretty attractive at the moment. I don’t think I can take it anymore. I have a theory as to why the pain seems suddenly so unbearable. I theorize it has something to do with me not having smoked in a little over a month. That’s about the time frame when the pain became worse. Maybe the smoking helped raise my pain threshold, and now that I am not smoking anymore, my threshold is lower. That sucks. My neck and throat look and feel like fresh ground round. My next session is in two weeks, so I need to come up with something fast.

But for now I think I will just wash my wounds and go to bed…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home