Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

cake-like

I almost forgot to mention that the new shampoo I bought smells like chocolate. My conditioner already smells like vanilla, so my hair smells like chocolate cake with vanilla frosting. The shampoo smells like cake batter. It also has soy milk in it. Ihave to thank Kpo for recommending that I try some LUSH hair care products. I am hooked on the american cream conditioner. It's like aromatherapy that is with me all day long. I went four days last week without washing my hair. It felt like a grease pit by the fourth day, but I needed to give my hair a rest. Even washing it every other day is borderline too much. By the third day the vanilla smells rather raunchy. It reminds me of the inside joke that someone knows that they smell like pie. You know who you are. But now I smell like cake. yummy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home