Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, March 12, 2007

this strange effect

I feel rather good today. I’m not sure why. I should be wiped out after working the last eight days in a row. Maybe I am happy because Rach is coming to visit me this week, and because I finish my work in my old group Wednesday. I haven’t felt this good in a while.

I had a dream last night that I was having sex with a man, in a somewhat public place. I don’t remember the circumstances that precluded the sexual encounter, nor do I remember who it was with. I remember not being particularly enthused by it, I don’t remember being excited at all. It just sort of happened. I have been wondering if the next time I have sex it will be with a man. I hope not. I am beginning to wonder how long I can go without a partner and without sex. I miss companionship more than sex.

I enjoyed the L word second season that I bought in A’dam. I realize it is only a tv show, but it gave me a little more insight into sappho lifestyle. The sex scenes were nice. I have sex on the brain today. Watching the dvd’s was sort of a test to see if I would get aroused in a previously normal fashion. What I experienced was rather interesting. Nothing was going on between my legs, but I felt tingly all over instead. That felt really good. It taught me that sexual arousal has taken on a whole new meaning to me now.

Did I mention that I donated all of my men’s clothing last week? Well I did it finally. It took so long mostly out of laziness. I filled about ten garbage bags. Conveniently there is a goodwill box behind my building. I cleaned up my sewing area two weekends ago. It took me all day. I found scraps from stuff I made a year ago.

If I can avoid working like a nutta, I could maybe manage to make some jeans or something. I have been working on a page boy hat and a vest for several weeks now.

I finally got an email from brand A telling me that my resume was forwarded to the appropriate department for review. I found out from a friend that works there that they are planning on hiring two additional engineers in the office in Lampertheim. The office is planned to be moved in July to Bensheim, which has very good train service from DA. Mal schauen.

I need sleep.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger sweet trini said…

    good for you, on finally ditching the remnants of a previous life. walk good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home