Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

anxious anxiety

I am feeling a bit anxious about the runway blogging this weekend. I Packed my suitcase last night already, so that after work today I can quickly finish the last bit of packing and then catch my train.

Last weekend I took hand written notes and tried unsuccessfully to snap pictures of the models, and then after I wrote the post. This weekend I don't have much of a choice but to blog from the second row. I will have my format already together so that all I have to do is fill in the blanks. There is more to it than that, but it is essential that I prepare a bit beforehand. I don't want to just start with a clean piece of paper. There is much competition expected and I want to produce the best, fastest posting so far.

I just hope that my wireless card holds up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home