Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

happy sunday

I’m happy!, happy!, happy! this morning. I went to bed at a decent time and didn’t drink [much]. The sun is shining, I can’t hear any birds, just cars, but I know they are out there somewhere. My face is clearing up after the recent bout of acne. Today I plan on cleaning this abomination I call an apartment, writing my FFF#VIII entry (“Hell bent for leather and the dirt clod”), and possibly starting and finishing a sewing project. Fall is here and I haven’t any good clothes for cold weather. I like the idea of a new wardrobe, but it is going to be a daunting task. I can and will get it done somehow. I want to make a pullover sweater with this stretch fabric that resembles felted wool. There is some wool content, but it is limited to fine hairs on the surface to give it that felted look. It’s really soft and matches my eye color, sort of a grayish blue. I have the design in my head which means it only needs to be laid out on paper. I bought a piece of melamine yesterday to cover the opening in my industrial sewing table where the old Pfaff (big Bertha) usually resides. I bought a work surface extension made of acrylic for my newer Pfaff that I hope will prove useful. I’m dying to use my five thread Pfaff serger. This sweater project is perfect. I am lacking a stool to sit on while sewing. That I will buy this week somewhere. I set up the machine in the foyer of my apartment, as it is the only place that really made sense. I’m sure it will work out just fine. So, without further ado, I am off to it. Check ya later.

Mind the Cabbage Patch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home