Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ima Idiot

Today was a terrible day at work.  Helmut is coming to get me to go to Bickenbach for a barbecue at Chemi’s house.  I used to work with Chemi before he was laid off by our company.  I am upset.  I don’t feel much like going to a barbecue.  I feel like crying.  I have basically ruined my life by moving here.  I’ve lost lots of money, time, and my sense of security.  I sat in a meeting this morning with my business unit manager and the worldwide president to discuss a presentation to our new Japanese owners.  I am in a redundant product group and they are trying to convince the Japanese that they should continue with us instead of the existing group.  The existing group is the market leader for our product line.  Why would they decide on us, fourth or at best third on the market?  I see little hope in my future at the company.  I am so stupid.  Why did I do this to myself?!  Helmut warned me not to do it.  Jan warned me not to do it.  In fact he told me I would be stupid to go back.  They were both right.  I’ve got to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger sweet trini said…

    so i finished replying to your email and was coming to check out your post, but stopped by my blog on the way and discovered you'd been visiting me while i was remailing you...
    i hope you're feeling better by the time you read this, and if not, jump on your bed for awhile. it helps sometimes.
    if i remember mike's explanation correctly, the 60 minute and 120 minute ales are named thusly because they add hops continuously for that length of time during the brewing process, instead of just adding it in a bushel all at once, so there's a smoother, hoppier and fuller flavour. there's a machine designed to do a continuous feed of hops for the 60/120 minutes.
    i'll recheck that info and get back to you if i'm mistaken.
    and babes, sometimes just reminding yourself to walk good helps. so walk good. we like you out here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home