Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Stressed

I’ve been definitely slackin on the blogger tip.  My job is coming close to driving me insane.  I have spent the last week running around in a Chinese, or rather Japanese, fire drill.  Our team was slated to give a presentation this week, but due to poor communication, everyone was pressed for time to complete their ditty.  It was on, then off, then on again.  Then agenda changed by the hour it seemed.  I spent most of Sunday working on my segment of the presentation instead of writing a Flash Fiction Friday entry.  I spent a couple of days before mulling over what I was to present.  Finally it clicked in what and how I was going to present the material. I filled in the pictures today and completed it.  I told Mari and Helmut that I wanted to do a practice run through with them so that I wouldn’t be going in cold on Wednesday morning.  I ran out to go to therapy in Ffm for a couple of hours, and then came back to work.  I didn’t feel much like going through the presentation, but I forced myself to do it.  I needed to check my time, as I only have a half an hour and Jens suggested that I only shoot for fifteen minutes.  The Japanese asked lots of questions apparently during the presentations today, and thus foreshortened the presentations.  I forgot to ask if the presenters had asked them to hold their questions until the end.  Helmut timed me, and I finished in twenty minutes.  Jens dropped by as he was leaving and said he looked at my presentation and liked it.  Cool.

In getting ready for this week, I went through my closet to dig out my proper business attire.  All the clothes that I don’t want to wear anymore.  Dress slacks, dress shirt, and tie.  It all seems weird now somehow.  I haven’t worn this stuff in so long.  I tried it all on to make sure it would fit.  I don’t look so much a man anymore, even with the clothes that make the man.  I would much rather be wearing a close cut skirt suit.  Someday perhaps.  The outfit that I will be wearing tomorrow I actually made a couple of years ago.  The vest is lined with charmeuse satin.  Nice.  Did I mention that I love satin?  Satin, especially silk charmeuse, is my favorite fabric.  I developed my penchant for satin from my childhood security blanket.  It was powder blue of course, with blue satin edging.  As I was falling asleep I would rub it between my fingers.  I love how smooth it feels.  I don’t know why the touch of satin makes me feel good, but it does.  I think I will take a picture or two before I go to work and you can be the judge.  I was a little apprehensive about wearing a white shirt, as I am worried about my breasts, or rather aereoli would show through.  They’ve grown quite large recently.  I suppose I could wear two t-shirts if push comes to shove.

I’m really looking forward to Jen and Diane coming here at the end of this week.  It will be a much needed break.  We are going to Amsterdam for a couple of days.  I should really contact highmaintenancehussy for some tips on the A-Dam.  I’ve got to go to bed so I can be fit to meet the Japanese tomorrow, and be a man once again.  Blech!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger sweet trini said…

    aye, i been so busy and not around and such a bad blogger and such a bad reader and i suddenly realise i ent check chrissy in forever so i come here to see you and you in the same situation as me guess birds of a kinda feather will flock and suchlike...
    hope you walkin good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home