Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

blowout

Lat night I spontaneously decided to go to the Villa to see a garage/trash punk show. I was searching the internet for psychobilly graphics and info and ran across the wreckingpit. I checked their concert listings and viola! The first two shows for germany were right here in my little home away from home, and the doors were opening as I was reading it. I had intended on working some more on a sweat jacket I have been designing. I made a mariner’s star out of black and red thick felt that will be placed in the center back. I guess I can work on it tonight.

The first band was Kamikatze, a chick band from Sweden. They rocked! They were all trashy 80’s punk. I don’t think I have to worry about whether I look punk rock or not, as I was dressed very similar to the Katzen. Chick rock is the best. The crowd was small, only about 40 people max, and most to look at them, their appearance would never lead you to think they were punks. The second band was the Boston Chinks. They rocked too, and would end up being my favorite. And then Jay Reatard played. They rocked, but the chinks were better. Jay was made up of several members of the chinks, but they had a little bit different sound. I brought ear plugs but didn’t use them, silly me. My ears are still fucked up seven hours later. I really need to mind the decibels next time. I couldn’t help smiling watching the people in the front row going nuts. One girl was dancing and every so often falling into the people to the side of her. If there were more people, they probably would have been slamming. Punk rock shows are the only place where you can fall or run into people while dancing and it actually adds to the experience. The crowd was relatively sedate, but then again it was only a Tuesday night.

A Tuesday night. It was nice to get out and I found the music was quite good at relieving some stress and frustration. I think there might have been some aggression mixed in there too. Some guy wearing a black flag T kept looking at me kind funny like. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. The Kamikatze are the kind of girls I would like to date, I’ve decided. Being into punk in some way is a trait that I think is important in a partner. What fun would it be if she wasn’t?

I got my injections yesterday and on my left side I think she didn’t go in deep enough. The estradiol felt like someone put a hot poker in between my muscles, searing me from the inside out. I can still feel it. I felt nice afterward, and the crampiness from the past couple of days is gone. Cramps suck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home