Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, July 02, 2007

sacrifice

It seems in order to be able to love yourself; one sometimes must give up the possibility of being loved by another. That is the sacrifice. Is loving yourself enough to sustain? I think not. What I have done to enable me to love myself has alienated me from the human race. I am an exception, and no one likes exceptions. Am I too tall? Not convincing enough? A novelty? Is my transsexuality enough to render me utterly unattractive?

I’ve been thinking about looking for a high risk job. One that pays a lot of money with a high risk of being killed on the job. I find it more and more difficult to name something worth living for. The depth of loneliness that I feel reminds me of how I felt in my teen years. I had suicidal thoughts back then too. I had breakdowns every so often. I hid them well. The lingering ache of despair is still with me. The only thing I have ever been good at is my work, and even that has turned to shit.

I’m not sure if I am going to continue writing. What’s the point? There is none, and apparently there never was.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey do I count nix as admirer ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home