Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Memories of Rita

I have been meaning to do this for a while. I was scanning pictures today and came across these photos and letter from my friend Rita from Boston. She was murdered on November 28, 1998. Her killer has never been found. I had known her since 1993, I had met her the first night that I had ventured to the combat zone in Biston to Playland, a seedy tranny bar. I would venture into town to visit with her and we would often go to Jacque’s and afterwards, Playland. On the ride back to her apartment she would always make me buy her some duck at Dynasty in chinatown. I write this with fond memories of the times we spent together. She sent me this letter late in February 1998, after I had visited her during the holidays. Little did I know that would be the last time I would ever see her again. Click on the letter to enlarge.




May you rest in peace, Rita. I hope your murder does not go unsolved and your murderer unpunished. I love you and miss you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home