Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

zusammenreißen

I have been a total wreck for the past several weeks. I am not able to tell if my levels are screwed up, or if just all the work stress and private stress is getting to me. Could I finally be losing my mind? I have been crying way too much. I think it all started downhill the last time I went to therapy and got more bad news. I’ve noticed a pattern. I have been only going to therapy once a month since I was waiting for hours to be approved. I go there feeling alright and then the bad news drags me down. It then takes me the next four weeks to crawl out of the depression, and then it’s time to go back for more bad news and delays.

I desperately need to get a grip. The episode from last week still stings. The project that I spent the last two years working on and was moved here to do, and completed, I received no verbal credit for my efforts at the product launch. Talk about being shit on.

I did receive an email from my therapist over the weekend stating that the hours were finally approved. I received the confirmation letter from my health insurance. I got 25 hours. Eight of which goes toward covering the hours on credit and the writing of evaluations. If all goes well, I could possibly have my evaluations in hand within six weeks. That’s an optimistic estimate. I am glad that he is working on the evaluation, but I can’t help but to feel skeptical.

Thanks G! You totally brightened my day. You are certainly more than enuff, and where I come from, too much is never enuff.

I have no choice but to try keep myself together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home