Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Photo Blog

I started my new blog yesterday night. It's called fantabulous memoirs. Corny, I know. Anyway that link will get you there, or if you click on my profile and then scroll to the bottom of the page there is a link. I've only posted a picture taken from my balcony of a summer storm rolling into Darmstadt. It looked really scary, so I shot it. I love thunder storms.

Not much happening today other than work was weird. Everybody seemed to have a bad attitude or be in a bad mood. Five minutes after I got there I wanted to go back home. Never should have left the house in the first place. I persevered and got my 8 for today. It got really cold for summertime here yesterday, and it stayed through today. That probably didn't help with the moods thing. I have to write the system description sometime this week for the last machine I designed in Detroit. Blah. I am ususally very good at writing technical stuff, but I still hate it. It's so boring. I want to post some pics of the machine to give everyone an idea of what I currently am doing.

I am typing on my Bluetooth keyboard. It’s kinda small. It will take some getting used to. Now I can post in hyper space. I like wireless devices. They're a whole new freedom, personal area networks are. At least this thing works with the regular computer because it sure as hell doesn’t work with my pocket pc. Little pissed about that. It cost $150 and up till now I haven’t been able to use it. Now all I need is a Bluetooth mouse. Then I can sit anywhere in the living room and blog, surf, and what have you.

I went to evil walmart to do some shopping after work. I needed to get a padlock for my cellar storage room. And a jar of peanut butter. There was only one brand to choose from, wait, there wasn't really a choice was there? Oh yeah, there was either creamy or crunchy, decisions, decisions...I've been craving peanut butter for my english muffins lately, but haven't remembered or they didn't have it. Living here really makes one appreciate how convenient things are in the states.

I keep wanting to capitalize Nouns. All the nouns in german are capitalized. sentences don't necessarily start out with the first word capitalized. Lots of things are opposite here as well. I can't think of a good example at the moment though.

I brought all the boxes that I had piled up from my electronics down into my cellar room earlier tonight. I put my mountain bike down there too. It's good to have that space back and it freed up lots of space in the storage closets up here. Now I have room for the Mackintosh buffet, table, and chairs. I found the chairs in the Mackintosh book that I have, so at least I know the design is authentic. I added all the costs of the set up and it came to about 4200 euro without shipping. I should call them and have them give me a quote for it all including shipping.

I need to get ready for my trip to Greece. I think sun block is in order and maybe a speedo. It could be like half a bikini.

I have definitely noticed some signs that my progesterone level has dropped off in the past couple of days. I guess estrogen alone doesn't totally block the testosterone. Help is on the way in just a few short hours. Tomorrow is a double-whammy. Twice as nice. This kid needs to get to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    So, you'recraving peanut butter. I know of two others who luv that stuff.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home