Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Clean

I have hopefully closed a dark chapter in my life tonight. It was punctuated by something I have never done before, editing posts. I felt it was necessary for long overdue reasons. I knew I would have to walk away from certain things from my past life in deciding to transition. The losses I am now mostly fine with now. They have lightened the load I must carry into the future. Now that I know for sure there is no chance of getting them back, I can forget about them and move forward. There will be undoubtedly more losses to come, but I am better prepared to deal with them. Thank you to all the people who care about and support me, that means you trini.
walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home