Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Regrets

I am so depressed. That is the only thing I can come up with. Losing her is the proving to be the hardest thing I have ever had to accept. When I think of her I gravitate between anger and deep sadness. The anger gets out of control and I do and say things that I regret afterwards which makes me really sad. I am able to deal with other losses in a constructive manner, or at least have been able to work through it somehow. I can’t seem to get over her. I was hoping to sleep through the night after going to bed at six thirty, but I am awake now and cannot sleep anymore. I can’t stop the tears. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do about it. I tried a gestalt with my therapist last week, but I became so upset we had to stop. I’ve given myself a migraine. I don’t know what to do. The pain should be getting easier to handle, not more difficult as it is becoming. I hope to never fall in love with anyone ever again. I hope tomorrow will be a brighter day, if I can just make it through the night.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, first off, stop talking about me, especially with my name...i am not fooling around here. this is my life. you are not a part of it anymore.

    and NO you will not see me again this is not even an option. this is my life and it is TOO PAINFUL to have you in it. i don't care who feels sorry for you, you fucked up, i fucked up, oh well, it's over.

    cry your little brains out...i did. i don't feel sorry for anyone anymore. you have other friends you don't need me anymore. forget about me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home