Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

half full

I really don’t know exactly what I am feeling right now, because I don’t really feel anything, or rather any sort of particular way.  I am a little worried that this is what it feels like when my hormone levels are in the dirt.  I am feeling a little light headed also.  My moods lately have been getting out of control, but today I feel even keeled.  I wish I could find a middle ground and be able to stay there.  I wonder if this is what it feels like to be emotionally exhausted.

I haven’t decided if I am feeling empty or I am finally at peace.  I don’t feel I am fighting anymore today, or that I have to.  This post will probably make no sense whatsoever.  Is this what it feels like when I have reached the other side?  I don’t feel a need to make sense of anything.  I contemplated that I no longer fear being trans, could that be it?

Maybe I should just go with it and not question things so much.  I feel good physically and mentally, but yet I find myself second guessing it, not because I feel the need to, but because that is how I have been living.  Why do I feel the way I do today?  Does every feeling or lack of a definite feeling have to mean something?  I worked on cutting out my next pair of pants today and did the wash and the dishes.  Things are easy today.  Am I making something out of nothing?  I am starting to think so.  I almost feel that I have been fighting to define myself to myself for so long, and now that I know who I am, the fight is over, but I am so used to fighting that I can’t let it go.  I feel sort of an eerie calmness.  I find myself trying to make up reasons to fight, but there is nothing left to fight.  I somehow feel free to think of other things that have nothing to do with my gender conflict.  I will try it and see where it leads.

Why continue to question it if you don’t feel the need to?  This is a new feeling and I’m not quite sure what to make of it yet.  I’ll have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow to gage it.  Maybe I am finally free.  I wondered for a long time if someday when I was past my gender conflict through transition if I would feel an inner peace.  A peace that would allow me to concentrate my thought and emotional energy on other things other than my inner conflict.  The conflict had always used a portion of my energy, and the unused portion was used for the rest of my life.  Can I now concentrate on other things without that default amount of energy being taken up?

More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home