Chrissy's river of action

My Blog is an outlet for my thoughts and feelings that would otherwise remain unexpressed.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Human again

I almost feel human again.  My lips feel like they are close to their normal size again.  The periphery is still a bit inflamed though.  I hope that I will look much better tomorrow morning before I go back to work.  I really don’t want to have to lie about why my face is swollen, so I have decided that I will simply say when someone asks, “I don’t feel like discussing it right now”.  And hopefully that will be the end of it.  I still feel like crap though.

I was rather productive today in between lying in bed cooling my face.  I washed all the laundry, including all the stuff from my trip home, except for the fine washables.  I also managed to finally do the dishes, most of which were there before I went on vacation.  I have been so lazy lately.  I also finished putting away the luggage and organizing all the unpacked stuff.  I even organized all my important mail and medical records and such.  It looked like such a nice day outside, but I spent it all in the house.  I took a nice hot bath and shaved my legs for the first time in two weeks.  It felt very relaxing to sit in the tub for a while.  I know it was hot enough because sweat started to drip down my forehead out of my scalp.  I shaved the rest of my face and dried my hair.  I made some little ham and cucumber sandwiches for dinner and talked with Rachel for a couple of minutes.  I am sitting here now drinking a beer and writing.  My face feels so much better than it did this morning, and my apartment actually looks clean too.  Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home